Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Autism Awareness Campaign

A little while ago, I posted a print ad for SNAP.

The concept for We develop independence, one child at a time evolved into a campaign that includes a series of print ads, as well as a television commercial and a radio spot.

The campaign aims to teach, so the idea of creating a classroom atmosphere seemed like a valid execution. In the print and TVC, a blackboard is utilised for this purpose. I decided on the specific voice-over for the radio spot and TVC, as the lady's voice emphasised my idea of a caring, informative teacher.

Print

With a series of informative print ads, I wanted to educate the reader about autism and SNAP, and tell them how they can help the organisation in developing the futures of children with autism. Think of it as a brochure-like approach to print advertising.

 
 
 
 
 


Radio


My radio ad contains a straight read to capture the essence of the campaign for SNAP. 
(I made a little clip with the radio spot, as I don't know how to upload MP3s).

Television


This animation brings the print and radio together, combining elements from both to create a nostalgic commercial aimed at educating the viewer about SNAP's cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment