Friday, March 18, 2011

Piquant

Small cars have been big in Europe for ages. I remember after my dad's first trip to Spain, he had a photo of one of these small cars. Then another, of him and some of his travel companions next to it. It was something fresh and exciting, it was something you wanted to pose next to for photographs.

Nowadays, small cars are everywhere! Thanks to its numerous cost effective offerings (like low fuel consumption), small cars have become a popular choice for many a first-time buyer.

I scamped up two print ads for Kia Picanto. I used the word Piquant as my concept line, as the word itself means exciting to the mind. I wanted to communicate that there is more to this little car than what meets the eye - with a simple, stimulating execution that will excite your mind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment